Create Your first RSS feed Online Without Coding
In this article, we will take tech website https://techcrunch.com/ as our example how to create RSS feed for techcrunch.com.
1. Login SitemapHub account on platform.
2. Then go to the “RSS“ page and click “New RSS”.
3. After you have selected “New RSS” a pop up should appear. In the blank, enter the page url then hit “Continue” to start.
4. Now that we are go into the create RSS page.
5. Selected “Entry CSS Selector” on the “RSS Elements” area and then moving mouse on the “Main Page Area”
5. Left-click in the selected elements on Main Page area, these content will be to display in your RSS.
6. Then selected another RSS elements on the “RSS Elements” area and click page elements on “Main Page” area until finished this RSS.
7. When all RSS element done and then hit the “Save” on the top of page。
8. Selected “Save and Publish RSS” pop up should appear。
8. On the “Settings” tab, you can updating your RSS title, description, change the maximum number of items to display.
if you checked "Automatic full content", Sitemap Hub will try attempt reading the full article for each items and display in the RSS. you can turn off this.
9. All done then hit “Save”, your new RSS will display in the RSS list page.
10. When your RSS is ready to access, this “Pending” status will become “Success”.